Shipping Info

How long does the ordering and shipping process take?

When you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation email with a list of the things you ordered.

We will then process and ship your order within 1 to 2 business days. The delivery time is determined by a variety of circumstances, including your shipping method, the postal service’s efficiency, customs clearance delays, international transit issues, and so on. We can only provide you an estimated delivery date based on our previous experience and the estimates provided by the shipping suppliers.

Shipping to the United States (where the majority of our customers are from) typically takes 1 to 5 business days after your shipment is handed over to the shipping provider by our warehouse and a tracking code is then issued.

How are products shipped?

After you make a successful payment, your order is routed to the appropriate shipping provider, and you will receive a tracking code within 1-2 business days.

We employ USPS’s Express Mail Service, FedEx which allows you to track the progress of your order’s delivery which also means that a signature will be required upon delivery of the merchandise.

How are large/bulk quantity orders shipped?

When your order is too large to fit in a single conventional shipment envelope, we break it into a number of smaller shipments. Regardless of the quantity of your order, we guarantee the same level of discretion and packaging with each smaller-sized delivery. Furthermore, regardless of the number of parcels separated into or the overall value of your order, you will only be charged a one-time shipping price.

What is the duration of the shipping process?

The estimated delivery time ranges from 3 to 10 working days (depending on the destination).

  • 2 to 5 business days to the United States, Canada, South America
  • 4-10 business days to South Africa, Europe, Asia and rest of the world

Is there a risk of delay during shipping?

We provide you with an estimated delivery date based on our estimates and previous experience.

The overall duration of shipping is determined by circumstances outside our control, such as the type of shipping you choose, the effectiveness of the postal service, customs clearance processing periods, the international transit route taken, and so on.

Typically, 80-85% of airmail packages arrive within 10 days, and 15-20% arrive within 10-15 business days. This is due to variations between various postal representatives and is not related to the service we provide.

The biggest delay occurs during customs clearance in the country from which the products are delivered, followed by order processing at customs in the destination country. This is the main reason why you may notice your goods not moving for 5 days when you track them online.

Every international package is routed through regional and then national postal service hubs in the country of origin before being forwarded to the nearest Port of Exit through Customs clearance for exporting. It then travels in transit to the destination country with the international delivery service provider, and the process is repeated in reverse: customs clearance at the Port of Entry for importation into the destination country, distribution from national and regional postal service hubs, and finally delivery to your location. Each stage in the process has an impact on the final delivery time. Even if the bulk of these processes are completed successfully and on schedule, inefficiency or momentary idleness during any single step is enough to cause the delivery time to exceed the customary allocated time range.

Do you ship to post office boxes?

Yes, we ship to PO Boxes!

Why is a signature required for shipping?

Yes, our shipping method requires your signature upon arrival, unless otherwise the customer specifies he/she doesn’t one the shipment signed upon delivery.

This allows us to confirm whether or not customers received their items and can subsequently challenge any fraudulent chargebacks if a customer claims they did not receive anything.

We have a 97% success rate in these types of credit card disputes because we submit our previous correspondence with the consumer, their order data, images of our parcel, and proof of confirmation from the postal service that the item has been delivered. Unfortunately, every false dispute claim has a negative impact on the customer’s credit score and recorded on their credit history. Furthermore, they are obliged to pay between $25 and $200 for such unlawful disputes.

What countries do you ship from?

We arrange shipping fromUnited states of America and Europe. Our organization’s name is not indicated on any package, and shipments are sent from a variety of locations to ensure maximum anonymity and the best chance of successful delivery to you.

Do you ship to other countries?

We ship internationally!

What if the package is stopped by customs?

We have a 98% delivery success rate to the United States, Canada, Europe, and South Africa. Even if a product is confiscated at Customs (the likelihood is only 2% based on our experience over the years), we give one free redelivery or credit towards a new purchase from our website. All we need is an official statement from the post office or Customs indicating that the shipment was halted, and we’ll arrange for a new delivery within three business days.

My tracking code is not recognized by the shipping website.

Tracking is only available 72 hours after the product has been delivered from our delivery center to the logistics warehouse for Customs processing. If a tracking code does not appear in the system after three business days, please contact us and we will look into it right away.

We recommend that our customers in the United States use the website until the item arrives in the United States. You can then visit the USPS website to trace your package. We recommend that you register your email address on the USPS website in order to receive the most up-to-date information on the status of your delivery.

My order has not moved, according to the tracking code

This typically occurs when an item is being held at Customs and is waiting in the Customs clearance queue to be processed. It does not necessarily imply that there might by any issues.

However, if your tracking code hasn’t shown any progress after 10 days, please contact us so that we can look into the issue. We also recommend that you call your local Express Mail Service provider (e.g., USPS) and present them with the tracking code to acquire more information on where the item is now located.

The reshipping time is taking too long.

We understand that you want your products as quickly as possible; nonetheless, our goal is to redeliver them to you without any complications emerging for the second time.

If we mail shipments containing anabolic steroids to you one after the other, your Customs Control may take note and begin routinely examining EVERY package addressed to YOUR exact address from all over the world, resulting in a delay each time you get parcels.

Packages must, of course, pass through Customs export control when they depart from the country of origin. If we continuously ship items to the same address every 1-2 weeks, it may appear suspicious and be detained at exports control.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You cannot copy content of this page

Scroll to Top